6/29/2012

Does DVD Copy Really Care



This is the question I have been thinking all this week. Does DVD Copy really care? Many people think that dvd copy software will harm dvd original creators' intrests and make them to suffer from great loss. But from another aspect, the dvd disks are sold in such a high price. Is it not another great loss for us? Take myself as an example. I am only with several hundreds of dollars income. How should I pay for dozens of dollars to buy dvd disks that can only be seen for one or two times. It does not deserve that high price. I can save lots of money if I buy pirate DVDs. Although I do not like money, I also do not hate them.

There are many online stores that live on selling dvd copy softwares. Are they legal or illegal? I am not a lawyer. I do not know how to say. But as a simple consumer, I love these stores. They save me lots of money and time. Thanks. Really.

There are some basic features that most DVD copy softwares have. Firstly, they allow you to copy dvd to dvd, ISO and mobile devices. Secondly, many powerful dvd copy softwares allow you to convert video formats directly. After converting, you can enjoy the videos anywhere and anytime.

As for me, the most important feature I care is copying speed. Life is so good. I have so many things to do everyday. I do not want to waste time on doing meaningless things. If a dvd copying software is with very fast copying speed and powerful video converting functions, I will buy it. It is the right one that I am looking for.

I usually heard from some friends that China is the greatest source for pirate DVDs. But I want to say it is because we are poor. We do not have the ability to spend money on enjoying expensive movies and musics. We can watch a 3D movie in cinema by costing less than 10 dollars. So do you think we will buy a single dvd disk with 20 dollars. What is more, many people only watch movies for one time. Some people like reenjoying classics while others not. As for people who only watch movies for one time, why they should buy such expensive dvd disks?

Actually speaking, I also hate pirate and replica products in person. But sometimes I just can not live without them. We are often forced by the real life.

This article is originally written by Helen Zhang. All you friends are allowed to reproduce and republish the article. But before reposting it, please be sure to indicate the source, including Author name, Article link, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment